The V-Lam Oar Blade is the lightest Sawyer blade made. Constructed with our signature "V" laminated Western Red Cedar core and fiberglass reinforcement results in an oar blade that is incredibly light and tough. Edges are reinforced with our Dynel and Kevlar ProTip for extra protection against rocks.
- Fiberglass & laminated Western Red Cedar wood oar blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Three blade styles:
- Narrow blade dimensions:
6" W x 30" L
- Wide blade dimensions:
7" W x 30" L
- Shoal Cut blade dimensions:
8.5" W x 30" L (measured at the belly)
- TiteSet mount: Standard 1 5/8" diameter
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.