*Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned.
Mix Clifton Accelerator ACC 4844 with some Clifton Adhesives for a significantly stronger bond and a faster cure time.
- When mixed with Clifton Hypalon Adhesive FA 4844 (Part # 38701.01) and Clifton PVC Adhesive LA 4009 (Part # 38709.01), Clifton Accelerator ACC 4844 increases bond strength and shortens cure time.
- Clifton Accelerator ACC 4844 can also be mixed with Clifton Urethane Adhesive LA 4123 (Part # 38700.01) to increase chemical and heat resistance of the bond. If the material bonded will be subjected to temperatures greater than 140 degrees F, use of the accelerator is recommended. This combination does not increase bond strength or cure time.
- Clifton Accelerator ACC 4844 cannot be used with Clifton Hypalon (Shore) Adhesive FA 1065.
- Clifton Accelerator ACC 4844 is used with different mixing ratios for Clifton Hypalon Adhesive FA 4844 and Clifton PVC Adhesive LA 4009. Be sure to follow ratio instructions carefully. Too much accelerator will de-activate the glue. The Accelerator comes with complete mixing instructions and a handy metering device for measuring small quantities.
- Look for plastic mixing cups at paint or hardware stores. They have volume markings that let you measure the right amount of glue. You can also do a web search for "graduated plastic mixing cups."
- Shelf Life: Good as long as it still remains liquid. The Accelerator crystallizes when exposed to moisture. Keep tightly capped between uses.