*Shipping costs for this item can range from $250–$550 depending on your location. UWG will contact you to confirm shipping costs prior to shipment.
The Sawyer SquareTop DyneLite Oar is simply the best rowing, lightest swing weight, whitewater proven oar on the planet! Solid laminated Douglas Fir from the top of the handle to the tip of the blade. These oars combine the unduplicated feel and progressive flex that only a tapered wood shaft delivers with the added strength of a carbon fiber braid wrap. The name comes from the over-sized square top from the handle to the rope wrap, which provides a counter balanced feel without compromising flotation. Yes, a counter balanced oar that floats... flat on the water!
- Solid laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Carbon Fiber Braid reinforced shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced DyneLite blade with Dynel and Kevlar ProTip protection
- Counter balanced "Square Top"
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Available Lengths: 8' to 11' (overall length)
Oars over 10ft are available by phone only. Please call 801-455-5450 to order.
- Shaft diameter at Wrap: 2.3"
- Three DyneLite™ blade choices:
- Narrow: 6" W x 30" L
- Wide (standard): 7" W x 30" L
- Shoal Cut: 8.5" W x 30" L
(measured at the belly)