The Ranger X is a heavy duty expedition and whitewater canoe paddle that features a modern teardrop blade profile intended for long trips and heavy use. This tough paddle has a dual tapered Douglas Fir wood shaft reinforced with our carbon fiber and fiberglass X-Weave for extreme durability. Delivers real power to the carbon fiber and fiberglass reinforced Ponderosa pine blade.
- Extra-duty wood canoe paddle
- Tapered oval X-Weave shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced Ponderosa blade
- Modern teardrop blade profile
- Full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge
- Hot Dog Grip
- Available lengths: 50" 52" 54" 56" 58" 60" 62" or 64"
- Blade dimensions: 8" W x 20" L
- Average paddle weight: 27 oz
Bent Shaft Option
Add an 11° blade offset to the Ranger X for easier paddling on flat water. Bent shaft canoe paddles provide an efficient straight forward stroke with less joint fatigue.