River guides call Eric Newell's waterproof map and guidebook the "Salmon River Bible." This book is the result of Eric's intimate knowledge and experience in canyon over the past 3 decades--2023 marks Eric's 30th summer on the Salmon River.
As always, proudly printed in the USA !
The 2023 Third Edition is 25% larger and is printed on a more sustainable paper that is not petroleum-based. The Third Edition also contains numerous updates, aerial photo-based contour maps, mile by mile descriptions, trail information, and more.
- More than 100 color photographs.
- Covers the Main Salmon River from Corn Creek to Carey Creek.
- Honorable Mention, National Outdoor Book Awards, 2005.
- Author: Eric Jackson Newell
- New larger size! 11.25" x 7.5" 80 pages