LOOKING FOR THE BEST OAR TO TAKE YOU DOWN THAT LONG RIVER STRETCH?
First off, grab an X Wound™ Cataract® Oar and give your muscles big relief. X Wound™ oars shore muscle fatigue by shaving off a ½ pound of weight. Consequently, your energy lasts longer giving you more time on the river. More energy for casting your line, more intensity in navigating gnarly drops. Simply put, more stamina for doing what you love.
OVERALL OAR LENGTHS INCLUDE THE 27″ LONG BLADE (SOLD SEPARATELY). FOR A LIST OF ACTUAL SHAFT LENGTHS, SEE THE “SPECS” SECTION.
- Only Available in Black.
- Lighter than the SGG™ and SGX™ shafts by half a pound, the X Wound reduces muscle strain on those long river outings.
- Aesthetically pleasing, the X Wound™ has a unique, all-carbon fiber outer layer. Only available in black.
- An innovative thumb notch on the end of the rubber-cushioned handles gives you superior orientation of your blade while your eyes stay on what lies ahead.
- Tough, urethane finish protecting the shaft from scratches, dings, and UV rays increasing the life of the oar.
- Compatible with the Cataract™, Cutthroat™, Magnum II™, and Streamlite™ blades. These blades float.
TIME-TESTED FILAMENT WOUND CONSTRUCTION AND GREAT HANDLING LIKE OUR LEGENDARY SGG™ OARS, JUST LESS OF THE WEIGHT.
This means X wound™ oars give you the flex and rebound of a wood oar while eliminating the need of constant refinishing. Less maintenance equals more time to play. And with twice the breaking strength of aluminum, you can play hard with oars you trust.
A COMPLETE CARBON FIBER OUTER LAYER CREATES LIGHT OARS WHILE ADDING A STUNNING AESTHETIC.
It’s a design that looks good and feels good. The X Wound™ oar has that extraordinary hot look that turns heads, so you can display your style and save your back at the same time. Discover the benefits for yourself. Reduce the strain on your muscles and create a lifetime of happy river memories.