The tri-panel front provides conforming, full coverage with a slim fit while the burly materials, QR harness compatibility, and easy access pocket make Ringo excellent choice for all conditions.
- Intended Use: Whitewater / Sea / Tour / SUP
- Entry: 3/4 front zip
- Shell Fabric: 500D Cordura, Stretch Polyester
- Liner Fabric: 200D Nylon
- Foam Insert: Organic Kapok, PVC Free Gaia® & PE Foam
- Hardware: YKK Vislon Zippers, Acetal buckles
- Design Buoyancy: 16.3 lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51”
- Product Weight: 32 oz / 900g
Every product in our line is completely free of toxic PVC. We reuse as many scraps as possible, recycle everything, and compost our coffee beans.
This bouyant plant fiber comes from the seedpod of the kapok tree (Ceiba pentrandra) and is the most sustainable buoyant material we know. Ours is grown organically in Indonesia, and offers a uniquely comforting and insulating fit.