The Rassler 2.0 is an exceptionally grippy and rugged, yet lightweight boot that dries fast and drains quick. The sole is redesigned for improved durability. The mid-cut upper provides extra protection and support. Our best choice for hard-core river users.
- Uppers: Hydrophobic, Quick-Dry Canvas with Airmesh tongue, TPU reinforcements at Toe and heel with internal counters, built-in Polygiene-treated sockliner.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, medium arch, roomy toebox, made from EVA
- Outsole: G.ss™ rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
- Fit: True to size (Up to D width)
- Balanced Geometry™: Places heel and ball at same level for balance and agility in extreme places.
- Enhanced Support: Padded ankle and internal heel counters provide increased support during long walks in rugged terrain.
- Super Sticky: G.ss™ non-marking rubber with high surface contact - for excellent traction in gorges.
- Protection: TPU reinforcement outside / rigid toe-counter inside.
- Quick Dry and Drain: Uppers dry fast and midsoles drain excess water.