This burly stake, of 2" aluminum angle stock, is 20.5" in length. Pound it into the sand, clip on your mooring rope and camp with peace of mind.
- The web on the stake and cap is 3/16" thick, built for a lifetime of pounding it into river banks.
- Many agencies are now requiring sand stakes for mooring, to protect stream-side trees and brush from rope wear.
- The 1" hole in the cap makes a quick and easy clip with your rope end carabineer.
- No more running out a long rope to tie to a distant log or rock. No more burying a deadman.
- Tough, efficient, safe, good for the environment - what's not to like?!
||2" aluminum angle stock
||3/16" thick x 20.5" long
- 1" hole in cap for carabineer clip