Restore lost water repellency and stain repellency without affecting the breathability of the fabric.
- Use after cleaning fabrics to revive water repellency and stop wicking.
- Helps to repel dirt, grease, water, oil-based stains and UV rays.
- Prevents mold and mildew, maintains colorfastness and keeps fabrics soft and breathable.
- Safe for synthetic and natural fibers.
- Spray item until evenly wet, overlapping sprayed areas in a well-venilated area away from heat, sparks or open flames. Allow item to dry 6-12 hours.
- Recommended by and for Sunbrella® products.
- Spray the fabric until evenly wet, overlapping the sprays.
- Allow the fabric to dry completely before using.
- Everyday Uses: fabric upholstery, carpeting, fine apparel, tents, breathable rainwear, ski clothing, hiking boots, leather and suede
- Boating: Dry and Splash wear, Enclosures, bimini's dodgers, boat & sail covers
- Automotive: Fabric convertible tops, fabric interiors, carpet
- Commercial & residential: Awnings, outdoor furniture
- RV: Acrylic awnings & furniture