Waterproof and compact enough to fit anywhere, the Sierra Rescue Wilderness & Remote Access First Aid Field Guide is an easy-to-use, quick reference guide to assist in wilderness first aid.
- A 123-page field guide designed to be used as an aid to personnel already trained in wilderness first aid.
- Color-coded sections cover the patient assessment system, basics on evacuation guidelines, building first-aid kits, recognizing problems/injuries by their signs and symptoms, anticipating problems, and possible treatments.
- Covers basic symptoms/treatments for a range of emergencies from broken bones and insect/snake bites to severe situations like HAPE, hypothermia, stroke, etc.
- Includes S.O.A.P. (Subjective, Objective Asssessment Plan) Note sheets.
- Printed on waterproof, tear-proof paper, making it a useful tool that's easy to bring along on the water.
- Written by two rescue professionals after 15 years of collaborative development.
Authors: Sierra Rescue International
Copyright: 2017, 2nd Edition
Size: 6" L x 4" W