The Maximus Centurion is the latest addition to the popular and award winning Maximus PFD platform. The Centurion is a Type 5 Rescue PFD featuring the Dynamic Suspension System (DSS). DSS features wide, contoured shoulder straps that allow an independently suspended front flotation panel to move with the paddler. The Centurion is as comfortable as it's predecessors, but with additional storage capacity and a redesigned top pocket that is more accessible. The vest comes standard with the accessory Belly Pocket that has two pockets and a magnetic closure knife sleeve for organizing essentials and will fit a VHF radio. Additionally, webbing adjustments have been moved to the front of the vest for easy fit adjustments. Made with all Gaia foam, the Centurion also features a quick release safety harness with O-ring. The Centurion is USCG, Transport Canada, and European Union (ISO) approved.
GAIA® PVC-FREE FOAM
Free of CFC ozone depleting materials, Gaia® soft, low density foam wraps your body with safety and comfort in all paddling conditions.
Y FOR ANYTHING
Kokatat Type V Rescue PFDs come complete with all the bells & whistles to keep you and your paddling partners safe on the water.
- 500D Cordura® outer shell
- Gaia® PVC-free foam
- Side entry design
- Large, gusseted duplex front pocket
- Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps for unsurpassed comfort and mobility
- Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) allows unrestricted movement of front flotation panels
- Front lash tab, strobe anchor on vest back
- Quick release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
- Stretch mesh sleeve for River Tow Tether or cow tail
- Comes with Belly Pocket accessory
- US Coast Guard, Transport Canada and ISO (EU) approved
BUOYANCY LB./OZ. XS/S (16/05), M/L (17/05), XL/XXL (18/00)