Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, and adjustable shade for lantern or focus light. High/low setting and integrated cord makes this the perfect light for every adventure. Built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere. Chainable with up to 8 lights. For use with Yeti Power Station. To use with USB power bank use the USB TO 6MM CONVERTER (sold separately).
LIGHT-A-LIFE 350 HIGHLIGHTS
Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere.
Adjustable shade design for broad area light or warm lantern light with high/low settings. Perfect for an outdoor camp or inside a tent.
Chainable with up to 8 lights. If you own previous the Light-a-Life, they are chainable to this new version.
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE LIGHT-A-LIFE 350?
Power the Light-a-Life from the Goal Zero Yeti Power Station or from any USB port using the USB TO 6MM CONVERTER (sold seperately). You can also power the Light-a-Life from a 12V car port using the included adapter
- 6mm barrel jack (input): 12V, 0.4A (4.5W max)
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Product SKU: 24004
- Chainable: Yes, up to 8 lights
- Weight: 9.3 oz (264 g)
- Dimensions (compact): 2.8 x 3.2 in (71 x 80mm)
- Dimensions (extended): 4.9 x 3.2 in (125 x 80mm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- LED (output): 5W warm white Cree LED
- LED High Brightness: 4.5W, 350 Lumens
- LED Low Brightness: 1W, 100 Lumens
- Sherpa 50: 50 Hours (low), 10 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 200X: 42 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 500X: 112 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 1500X: 337 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 150 Hours (low), 30 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 1200 Hours (low), 250 Hours (high)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Light-a-Life 350
- 12V to 6mm adapter cable
California residents:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov