- Each WAG Bag kit contains an outer zip-close disposal bag, a waste collection bag preloaded with waste treatment powder, toilet paper and a hand sanitizer towellete.
- The WAG (Waste Alleviation and Gelling) Bag contains enough gelling powder for 3-4 uses.
- The double bag system is made from a puncture resistant material. It's spill proof and hygienic.
- The double bagged WAG bag is approved for disposal in any garbage can.
- WAG Bags are guaranteed for one year. To get much longer storage life, keep your extra bags in a cool, dry environment. Heat and moisture are what start the breakdown process that neutralizes enclosed waste.
- In addition to use while boating, the bags work great when hiking, backpacking, rock climbing or as part of an in-home emergency kit.
- They're essential for backcountry winter sports when it's impossible to dig a "cat hole" for burying waste.
Many boating areas now require you to carry out human waste. Even for those that don't, the removal of waste products protects the environment. Always check ahead with the area management agency to find out what they require for carry out systems.
Always pack out used bags in a rigid, waterproof container.
- Outer zip-close disposal bag
- Waste collection bag
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer towelette
- Waste collection bag contains gelling powder