The mini version of our tried-and-true Magnum™ blade offers the same great quality in a smaller package for our KBO shafts. This strong, lightweight blade’s teardrop-shape delivers tons of power without feeling unwieldy. At 7” wide the Mini Magnum™ oar blade features enough surface area to move you forward quickly, and the thin cross-section quietly slices through the water when stalking fish on your favorite stream.
- At 7” wide, the 19.5” long blade moves a lot of water.
- A grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
- This blade floats causing the oars to bob on the surface when you let go of the handle.
- The easy-to-use push-button lock securely locks the blade in place and makes it a breeze to switch out the blade when needed. No tools necessary.
- Built for Cataract® Oars KBO oar shaft.
||High-density polyurethane with a composite core
||7″ W x 19.5″ L
- Grooved blade insert
- Reduced flutter