- AKA "PRO 150"
- Built for big adventures, and big groups of people.
- Easily secures to raft or 4x4 frames
- Sized perfectly to fit 4 bone-in elk quarters
- Front and side drain plugs
- Accepts 4 organization trays on two levels in the cooler
- Keeps ice 8-11 days depending on the environment and use.
- One-piece bombproof construction for a lifetime of use.
- Covered by Canyon's unconditional, no-hassle, no-fault lifetime warranty.
- 150 Quarts/ 142 Liters
- 61 lbs empty
- External (WxHxL): 20"x19.75"x42.75"
- Internal (WxHxL): 14.5"x15.5"x34.5"
- Rotomolded (LDPE) Construction (made entirely In Arizona)
- Pressure-injected HUNTX foam insulation (made in Alabama)
- Built-in 'Frame Lip' for raft frame integration (Build your frame 20.5" wide)
- Removable, rubber non-slip feet.
- Molded-in aluminum hinge
- EZ-Pull Family Friendly Latch
- Lizard Skin™ Handles
- 10 Tiedown slots (access contents while it’s tied down)
- AirTight Seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- IGBC Certification Number 3769
- Holds 4 baskets (2 baskets on 2 interior levels)
*Overszed Shipping Charges Apply - Please Call For Shipping Prices.