THE ALUMINUM FOLDING RAFT LADDER IS A GAME CHANGER
– handmade with lightweight Aluminum, stainless steel hardware, UV protected polyethylene steps and Arm coatings sprayed end cap.
– The ladder can be deployed simply with the included custom quick release strap.
– The innovative and sleek designed ladder can be folded up and stowed quickly and completely out of the oarsman’s way.
– It will never go under the boat while trying to climb back in like a hard to use rope ladder.
– Eliminates the stress and embarrassment of trying to get passengers or yourself back into the raft.
– Allows the oarsman while in the boat by himself a simple way to cool off and be able to get back in solo.
– If your boat is on a trailer, the ladder offers a safe way to climb in and out for easier packing for the big trip.
– Ladders are 35 inches long and will fit almost all rafts or cats with a rowing frame.
– Contact us for custom sizes and pricing. (We make ladders for commercial boats such as J-Rigs and Snout boats too!)
– Our ladder is 13 in wide and 35 inches long when deployed. It is 2 inches wide and 47 inches long when folded.
– Comes with everything you need to attach to your frame. Frames with running boards will work but may take a little extra effort to fit straps between the running board and framework