The Playa is a glide-oriented touring and all-water inflatable SUP best suited for paddlers looking for a rig they will not outgrow as they progress. Fast, without compromising stability, this SUP is also ideal for those seeking a lightweight high-performance design.
While the Playa was initially built with ocean touring in mind, we have found that paddlers feel just as comfortable floating in a mountain lake as crushing miles along the coast. The Playa SUP Kit comes complete with an industry-leading adjustable Lever-Lock Carbon Paddle, a rolling travel backpack, hand pump, fins and a repair kit making your paddleboard adventure accessible and easy.
Why choose the Playa over our other all-water boards? The Playa uses a more streamlined shape with a more narrow nose to make it noticeably faster without compromising too much stability. Want faster glide, check out the Hala Carbon Playa.
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fin, Hand Pump and a Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: Large All-Around Board Shape with Progressive Rocker
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin with 2 Fixed 2.5” Unbreakable Side Bite Fins
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- Center Step-Flat Soft Handle and Nose and Tail Handles for easy transport
- 10 Soft and Centralized Rigging Points with Bungee Cord and Tail D Ring
- Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE KIT
ADJUSTABLE CARBON PADDLE