BEFORE BUYING A BOAT ONLINE, GIVE US A CALL TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY. NOT ALL MODELS AND COLORS ARE STOCKED DURING THE SEASON. MAKE SURE TO PRE-ORDER TO GET THE EXACT MODEL AND COLOR YOU WANT.
CALL FOR SHIPPING PRICES 801-455-5450
The AIRE 160DD is the largest boat in the DD “Double Diminished” series. Even as a large boat it’s still a maneuverable, high-performance choice for big groups on extended trips. The 160DD can handle a large frame loaded with coolers, 40″ dry boxes, and a pile of gear in the back. The 160DD is not too small for the Colorado River and not too large to run as a paddle raft with 8 of your friends.
What makes the AIRE 160DD special?
- Expedition Performance: Load it down. It can take it. The 160DD has been designed as a high-performance expedition raft. Even loaded you can make it move!
- Serious Kick: The bow and stern rise on this boat is 15”. No other AIRE raft can match it. It crawls over waves a 4-wheel drive.
- Diminished Bow and Stern Tubes: Slice through waves with 16” necked down bow and stern tubes on the 160DD.
- Short Waterline: Even as a 16’ boat the 160DD has a 114” waterline, which contributes to its expedition performance characteristics.
- All colors available for sale some may have a lead time of 4-6 weeks to build
- Thwarts sold separately, add-on below.
- Floors do not come installed. For an additional fee we can install the floor for you - Please call us (801-455-5450) to apply to your order.
- Favorite rivers: High volume rivers such as the Snake or Colorado.
- Ideal for: longer multi-day rowing expeditions or up to an 8 person paddle team plus a guide.
- Performs exceptionally well for a 16' raft.
- Quick, self-bailing lace-in floor.
- Add up to 4 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams.
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
- Plenty of room in the bow and stern for passangers and a gear pile.
- Raft collar
- Regular floor pocket
- Floor lacing rope
- Full repair kit
- Owner's manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov