Hit your choice river line as you stomp whitewater on your new favorite, our most stable, Whitewater SUP. Playful by nature, The Hala Atcha 96 is the OG whitewater inflatable SUP and the best way to ride your favorite whitewater descent.
At 9'6", the Hala Atcha 96 is a great fit for all whitewater paddlers and provides more stability than the Hala Atcha 86. The Atcha 96 is perfect for surfing waves on the fly and navigating rivers in a whole new way, brought to you by the company that leads the charge in whitewater inflatable SUP technology.
After obsessively prototyping, testing (by pros, ambassadors, our team and enthusiasts), re-prototyping and re-testing (over 50 prototypes since 2012), the 2021 Atcha SUPs are the highest performing and most durable Whitewater River SUP ever made.
The long fin on the patented StompBox 2 brings speed, precision and drive to this high-rocker, whitewater-stomping SUP. No one knew how fun a traditional surf fin would be on the river because they were too scared of supermanning off of their board when the center fin gets snagged on a rock or the riverbottom. Feel the speed and drive of the StompBox 2 as you paddle up a boiling eddy and catch one last surf before you catch back up to your friends.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Fins: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System with 8” Stompbox Center Fin and 2 Removable 4.5" Gummy Side Bite Click Fins
- Shape: Responsive Board Shape with Full River Rocker and Sharp Outline Swallowtail
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- 6 Soft Rigging Points with Bungee Cord
- Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle and 2 Cloth Side Handles for easy transport
- Bottom D-Ring For Towing and Tail D Ring
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE KIT