The Cambridge Welding Fire Pan sets the standard for durability, portability and acceptance by government regulatory agencies.
- The 15" x 24" fire box is elevated to protect the ground from the heat.
- The 3" depth of the fire box meets regulatory agency specifications.
- Use the heavy-duty two-position adjustable grill grate to directly cook meat and veggies, and to support pots and pans. It will hold chickie pails full of dish water.
- The grill and legs fit inside the fire box.
- Wrap a 4' NRS Tie-Down Strap around the fire box and optional aluminum lid for a compact, easy to stow package.
- The lid and strap are sold separately.
- A replacement grill grate is also available.
- Color of legs may vary.
||24"L x 15"W x 22"H
- Grill grate, pan and legs
- Bottom of Pan is 16 Gauge Steel
- Sides of Pan are 12 Gauge Steel
- Meets regulatory agency regulations
- Cover, straps, and extra grill sold separately
The Aluminum Cover is an excellent accessory for securing the grate and legs in the Fire Pan for transport, and for keeping ash out of your other gear.
- You can use the Cover as a windbreak when cooking over the fire pan.
- Strap the whole unit together with an NRS 4' HD Strap (not included.
||14 gauge aluminum