- Extra wide horns - spread out the load bearing area and reduce stress on the oar and lock.
- Elongated Oval Opening – smaller radius at the bottom than the top of the opening and adds 10° to 15° of vertical range of motion. The oar maintains contact with the sidewalls of the lock for a secure fit, while allowing free rotation for sculling and in-water recovery strokes. The extra range of motion allows for stand-up rowing, close-in sculling and more elevation to avoid hazards and obstacles (like those other boaters that always seem to be in the way).
- Tough Hammered Finish – helps limit the oar’s tendency to “slip to the stop” and eases the ability to perform more advanced rowing techniques with less fatigue.
- Versatility – Can be fine-tuned to fit almost any oar size and stop style.
See OARLOCK TUNING GUIDE for more info.
- Total length: 7 3/4”
- Standard shank dimensions: 3 3/4“ L x 5/8” Diam.
- Long shank dimensions: 5“ L x 5/8” Diam.
- Adjustable 2 1/4” horn opening
- Standard w/Split Ring $ 51.99$ (each)
- Standard Threaded w/Nut $ 61.99 (each)
- Polished Threaded w/Nut $ 109.99 (each)
- Long w/Split Ring $ 61.99$ (each)
- Long Threaded w/Nut $ 71.99 (each)
MINI COBRA SPECS:
Smaller Cobra Oar Lock for utility and pontoon style oars.
- Total length: 6 3/4”
- Mini shank dimensions: 3“ L x 1/2” Diam.
- Adjustable 2” horn opening
RETAIL PRICE: $ 39.99 (each)
- Customized Split Ring Oarlock Keeper
End of ring is opened slightly to ease installation.
- Cobra SS Nyloc Nut
Replacement nut for threaded Cobra shank.
- Quick Release Oarlock Keeper (Linchpin)
Alternative to the split ring oarlock keeper. A bit easier to install and easier on the fingers.
- Oarlock Socket Bushings
- 1/2" I.D. Nylon Bushing
- 5/8" I.D. Delrin Bushing