The Rogue River, Galice (Graves Creek) to Foster Bar, is one of the classic western wild and scenic whitewater runs. This RiverMaps guidebook gives you all the maps and river info you need to make your trip a success.
- The excellent maps are reproductions of full color USGS topographical maps that show you every twist and turn of the river so you can keep yourself oriented to your location.
- Each of the maps is faced by a page with mile-by-mile info on camps, rapids and scenic landmarks.
- The maps are oriented to the river flow, upward on every page. So when you look downriver with the map in your hand, river-left is on your left and river-right is on your right.
- The general information at the front of the guide covers permit requirements, shuttles, geology, natural history and more.
- The spiral bound format makes it easy to turn pages and fold the book as needed.
- High-quality waterproof paper can take the wet and will hold up for many trips on this great river stretch.
Authors: Duwain Whitis and Barbara Vinson
Size: 9"W x 14"H
Map Pages: USGS 7.5' color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)
||Duwain Whitis & Barbara Vinson
||9" x 14"
- USGS 7.5' color topo map reproductions
- Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)