Quality and performance at a great price. The Carlisle Magic Plus Touring Paddle is perfect for beginners, intermediates or anyone looking for a solid back-up paddle.
- The fiberglass-filled polypropylene blades are lightweight and durable.
- The blades are asymmetrical and slightly spoon shaped for an efficient and powerful stroke.
- The lightweight, flexible fiberglass shaft is two-piece and can be set at 0 or 60-degree feather, left- or right-hand control.
- Colorful blade is highly visible for safety.
||17.78 cm W x 44.45 cm L (7" W x 17.5" L)
||0 or 60 degree
||Right or left hand
|Small Shaft Stocked:
||220 is 39.8 oz (1128 g)
- Medium-sized blades are good for beginners or intermediates
- Fiberglass-filled polypropylene blades are lightweight and durable
- Flexible fiberglass shaft is two-piece and can be set at 0 or 60-degree feather
- Care and maintenance: Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.