The bold design and bright colors of the Astral Greenjacket LE11 Life Jacket will make you happy just looking at it. Its advanced rescue features, comfort and protection will make you glad you have it on.
- This 9th installment of the Limited Edition Greenjacket series invokes "warm Southwestern sunsets, catamaran sails and vintage rugby jerseys," says Astral. And we can see that.
- Foam Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
- 500 denier Cordura® nylon with PVC-Free Gaia™ and PE foam flotation make this a tough, environmentally-friendly life jacket.
- "Flotection" armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
- The large, zippered clamshell front pocket has multiple compartments for stowing and organizing your rescue gear.
- A storage space behind the front panel gives you room to carry a small throw bag.
- Two zippered, side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
- A quick-release rescue harness is tack stitched into the vest for ultimate strength and integrity. Includes carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
- Features a Spectra® safety loop for emergency extractions.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- Newly designed front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- This life jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Fleece-lined hand warmers keep your fingers warm and nimble if a rescue-situation arises.
|US Coast Guard Type:
- 2 - Front
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Waist
- Freestyle Tectonics
- Quick-release rescue belt
- Spectra® extraction loop
- Rope-ready storage pocket
- Carabiner park
- Reflective piping
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pouches
- US Coast Guard Certification