The 143R is versatile and an excellent option for people who need one raft to do it all.
! All colors available for sale some may have a lead time of 4-6 weeks to build
! Thwarts sold separately.
10% Off on Accessories offer is for in store only! Not online purchases.
*** Call for Shipping!***
The size and shape of the 143R make it a great all-around option. Not too big to run as a paddle boat with up to seven people and not too small to gear up and take friends on multi-day expeditions. This raft has a 20" tube diameter all the way around the boat for stable handling and predictable control in whitewater. The 143R is versatile and an excellent option for people who need one raft to do it all.
- Favorite rivers: Scenic and mighty class III-IV rivers.
- Ideal for: Up to a 7 person paddle team and multi-day rowing expeditions.
- Classic raft control and stability
- Rapid, self-bailing lace-in floor.
- Add up to 3 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams.
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
- Best all around, do anything, go anywhere raft.
- Raft collar
- Regular floor pocket
- Floor lacing rope
- Full repair kit
- Owner's manual