Made of highly visible and durable Cordura®, NRS throw bags quickly secure to D-rings, boat frames or canoe thwarts with quick-release 1" straps.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keep our Rescue Bags on top of the water.
- Polyethylene-sheathed grab loop makes it super quick and easy to hook on a carabiner.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Pro models include reflective ticking on the black webbing along the sides for increased visibility.
- A convenient loop and "cup" hold a glow stick or "chem light".
||2 lb. 9 oz.
||Polypropylene sheath with Spectra core
||5237 lbs. (22.2 kN)
- Mesh on top of bag for quicker drying
- Reflective tape on throw bag
- Webbing loops for glow stick