Whitewater safety is a serious matter, but you can have some fun preparing for it. The NRS Rasta Rescue Throw Bag is a colorful, showy tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- Rugged Cordura® bag has bands of red, yellow and green that are highly visible in varying water color conditions.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope also has red, yellow and green woven into it for visibility.
- The rope has a 2,000 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and 'pocket' will hold a glow stick for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
||2 lb 12 oz
- Webbing loop for glow stick