NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag
| || |
Add to Cart
The NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag does more than make you smile every time you look at it. It's also a must-have safety tool to help you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- Compact size rescue bag fits easily in tight spaces such as kayak cockpits while performing much like a standard size throw bag.
- Rugged Cordura® bag has bands of red, yellow and green that are highly visible in varying water colors and conditions.
- The 1/4" polypropylene rope also has red, yellow and green woven into it for visibility.
- The rope has a 1,000 pound tensile strength, and it floats on the water for good visibility and easier grasping.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
||1000 lbs. (4.4 kN)