You've got a Sand Stake for life, unless you lose it! This burly stake, of 2" aluminum angle stock, is 20.5" in length. Pound it into the sand, clip on your mooring rope and camp with peace of mind.
- The web on the stake and cap is 3/16" thick, built for a lifetime of pounding it into river banks.
- Many agencies are now requiring sand stakes for mooring, to protect stream side trees and brush from rope wear.
- The 1" hole in the cap makes a quick and easy clip with your rope end carabineer.
- No more running out a long rope to tie to a distant log or rock. No more burying a deadman.
- Tough, efficient, safe, good for the environment - what's not to like?!
||2" aluminum angle stock
||3/16" thick x 20.5" long
- 1" hole in cap for carabineer clip