The NRS Men's Lolo Pants are purpose-built for on-the-water performance with lightweight, DWR-treated material and zip-off adaptability. From river guides to fishermen, rafters to kayakers, the Lolo Pants are designed for paddlers.
- Lightweight, durable, DWR-treated material dries quick and delivers optimal stretch for superior performance and comfort.
- Combines zip-off adaptability with paddling-specific comfort for ultimate utility on the water.
- Five-pocket design offers plenty of places to store essentials.
- NRS Strap-inspired guide belt with aluminum buckle features an integrated bottle opener.
- Zippered fly with waist button for convenience.
- Snap buttons at the ankle cinch the hem to adapt to changing conditions.
||5.2 oz. 88% nylon/12% spandex blend
||Zippered Fly with button; adjustable webbing belt
- Zip-off Legs
- Zippered Fly
- Zippered Pockets
- Snap button ankles
- 32" inseam
- NRS Strap Belt with integrated bottle opener