NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket
Our thickest and warmest HydroSkin® offering, 1.5 mm HydroSkin 1.5 provides substantial warmth without restricting your movements or cramping your style.
- A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
- 1.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium provides substantial warmth without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- VaporLoft™ fleece lining adds warmth, dries in a flash and feels great against the skin.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior stretches with your movements for unrestricted paddling.
- Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Thinner HydroSkin 0.5 panels under the arms reduce bunching for greater paddling comfort.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
||Large 1.55 lbs.
||1.5 mm HydroSkin®
- 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer
- VaporLoft™ lining
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- DWR coating
||YKK® front zipper