The Sawyer 55 Stubby Oar Blade is a tough, Class V tested composite whitewater blade in a shorter 24" blade length. These stubby blades are designed to customize your setup with a slightly shorter and lighter swing-weight oar when using the same shaft for multiple boats.
- Composite whitewater oar blade
- CFR-TP - uni-directional, continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic construction.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - a solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Two Stubby Blade Profiles:
- Standard blade dimensions: 7" W x 24" L
- Shoal Cut blade dimensions: 9" W x 24" L (measured at the belly)
- Average blade weight: 2.4 lbs
- TiteSet mount option: Standard 1 5/8" diameter
- Solid Mount Option (Please call for special instructions and ordering.)
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.