The Sawyer 55 Oar Blade is a tough, Class V tested, composite whitewater blade. They are constructed with continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (CFR-TP) - lighter than wood, more durable than thermoset composites and meet high-performance structural requirements in the most demanding conditions. Unequaled in long-term performance value.
- Composite whitewater oar blade
- CFR-TP - uni-directional, continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic construction.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - a solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Two Standard Blade Profiles:
- Standard blade dimensions: 7" W x 30" L
- Shoal Cut blade dimensions: 9" W x 30" L (measured at the belly)
- Average blade weight: 2.75 lbs
- TiteSet mount options (See diagram):
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- 1 3/4" Large diameter (Titeset Screw measures 4" from top of blade.)
- Solid Mount Option (Please call for special instructions and ordering.)
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.