Package Rental Includes, Up to 6 Paddles & 1 Guide Paddle, Up to 7 Pfd's & Helmet's, Pump, Repair Kit, First Aid Kit & Throw Bag.
Per Day $85.00
Contact Us to Reserve: (801) 455-5450
Equipment cancelled the day of pick up will result in a 75 % fee. Cancellation of reservations are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
There is $400.00 Deposit that will be charged and then refunded once returned and inspected. Boats need to be return clean and free of debris, or a $30.00 cleaning fee will be with held from Deposit.
Pick-Up And Drop Off times:
Day before rental end of day 5-6pm on weekdays. 4-5pm on Saturday.
Closed Sunday (Sunday counts as rental day so figure that in your plans.)
The Mammoth takes paddle cat boating to a whole new level. The squared off stern is perfect for a paddle guide or a stern frame with oars. At 13'11" long, this boat can take a 4-7 person crew on a wild ride. Design features include an instant draining mesh floor with foot cups in the front paddling positions and one in the stern for the guide. The unique shape of the Mammoth rockets high over waves and the front cross piece helps it to resurface quickly after charging through a hole. The Mammoth is a fun ride for high adventure paddle teams! The Mammoth comes standard with 2 thwarts.
- Favorite rivers: Big rivers rushing with spring runoff, such as the Lochsa.
- Ideal for: Up to a 7 person paddle team.
- Squared stern for paddle guide or a stern mount frame.
- Mesh floor with 3 welded-in foot cups.
- Comes with 2 thwarts, 3rd available.
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
- Feels like a rocket over big waves.
|Interior Width (center)
|Interior Depth (center)
|Base Fabric Denier
|Material Weight, Oz. per Sq. Yard
|Number of Chambers
|Number of Handles
|Number of D-Rings
|Number of Foot Cups
||AIRE 10 Year No Fault Warranty