ABBA (A Beautiful Buoyancy Aid) is made just for women. Built with environmentally friendly materials, this PFD is designed for ultimate comfort, strength, and safety.
- Intended Use: Whitewater / Tour / Canoeing
- Entry: Center Front Zip
- Foam Insert: Organic Kapok & PE Foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Liner Fabric: 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
- Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
- Weight: 2.14 lbs / 34.24 oz / 970.69 gr
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51
- Design Buoyancy: 17.4 lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III
Every product in our line is completely free of toxic PVC. We reuse as many scraps as possible, recycle everything, and compost our coffee beans.
This bouyant plant fiber comes from the seedpod of the kapok tree (Ceiba pentrandra) and is the most sustainable buoyant material we know. Ours is grown organically in Indonesia, and offers a uniquely comforting and insulating fit.
XS (Layla only) = 27"-31”
S/M = 31"-37”
M/L = 38"-44”
L/XL = 45"-51”